Thursday, May 5, 2011

yes I am a MOM


I am so naive when I heard the word of love
I dont know how to differenciate what is love and lust
all I know is his touch is so provocate me to do more
and more without no safety
at all
this happened all the time
everytime he said he love me
he asking me to do something that I now know
have a big consequence in my future
One morning when my friends ready to get on the bus
I'm sit on the closet looking at the pregnancy test
I see a positive sign
And my loved one who always love me
shocked...and in a week
I just dont know where he is

Now, I dont know whether I wanna hate the word of love
or not
All I think is do I have kept this baby ?
I heard that some of my friends gave it to another adult
and some leaved it somewhere
without knowing whether the baby alive or not

GOD, Mom and Dad..I am very sorry
for what I did
I dont wanna make a bigger mistakes
I wanna raised this kids inside me
and tell them
Yes, I am a Mom
though it's a lot sacrifice
I have through it
and my journey began

No comments:

Post a Comment