Friday, May 6, 2011

Pancasila


today I shocked when I read the news
one of the most importand subject has been erased
and changed
I thought that subject is our dignity
our nation identity
but I guess the smart people in there
doesnt have the same thought
I remembered the subject taught us
to realize that our nation consist of
thousand of tribes
thousand of culture
any races
any langguage
and this subject unity us as a nation
with tolerant
with respect to others
and now...it gone
no wonder, our next generation
do not memorize our anthem song
our five lesson in Pancasila
do not have the sense of tolerant
they solved problem with muscle not discussion
they even do not know how much our tribes
so, smart people...now how about our nation identity
do we lost now ???


No comments:

Post a Comment