Thursday, May 5, 2011

bully


when I'm sat alone at hall
thinking all the horrible word
they shout at me
they said I'm weird
it's all cause I'm thin
I dont know how to tell this
to anyone else
when every others eye
see me as a weirdo in this school

when I'm sat alone at the closet
my hair wet, cause they pour the closet water
to my head
do I really deserve this, just because I'm thin
where the adults who supposed to be my guardian
where are they ?

when I'm sat alone next to trash can
which in a minute ago, I'm in that thing
do you really thing you guys are better than me
and doing this to me something to proud

I'm all alone
no one care
and no one listen
I know
I have to start talking now
and prove it
that neither your words
and your horrible attitude
wont bring me down

1 comment:

  1. yeah I fell every word you say accept that I'm too thik you know

    ReplyDelete