Tuesday, May 17, 2011

why do you love me ?


I remember when I think about love
I used to be afraid that someday
he will leave me for somebody
more beautiful than me
More I think that way
the more I realize that it is possible
 sure, there is more than a billion woman
more beautiful than me
then I realize
if he chasing me just for my face
let be honest
He wont fall in love with me

Later, when we argue about stuff
little to big stuff
When I get very emotional
I think maybe "over it" is a lot easier
but, is it a lot easier ?
or maybe I dont grow up as an adult 

the more I spent my time with him
the more I realize it took a constant commitment
 to love somebody
to accept who he is
just the way he is
and when another time we argue
I will think
why do I love him

No comments:

Post a Comment