Thursday, May 26, 2011

disability


what do you know about disability ?
somebody who cannot see 
or we called it blind
somebody who cannot hear
or we called it deaf
or somebody who loose another
part of their body

Well your perspective same with me
but one day, the fact told me
that it is wrong
I got a story when I participate
a long walk in my hood
I saw this girl with no foot
joined this event too
though she need a tool
to walk
or when I watch down syndrome kids
wearing pom pom
and starting to dance
with they passion
Are they disability or handicap
I dont think so
cause they bring they effort
to do what normal man can do
and us...or me
with this very beautiful and complete body
sometime we still complained about something

and that's what I called disability
when we struggle to do it
but we decide to give up

No comments:

Post a Comment