Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I live to scratch


everyday I go to the grocery store near by
sometime to buy some stuff
but, actually I need to scratch stuff
that maybe will change my live into something beautiful
beyond beautiful I think
I will have everything
cause they promised me 1 billion

I scratch it with patience
I saw number...1
I scratch it again
and the B starting to appear
damn...I won this time

I have so much money now
and all the people who think me as a loser
started to hangout with me
I become celebrity
with some paparazzi behind me
to find out, how dummy I am to spent that money

But wait, why my best friend are gone
my family starting to hate me
and my love ones leave me
Okay, guys..now I have new friend
his name is Alcohol
He is very faithful
accompany me when i pull the trigger
Blaarrr...

No comments:

Post a Comment