Tuesday, April 19, 2011

fed me...PLEASE


Fed me, please
Could you see that bones
That's i gained from put my finger in my throat
Cause it's the right way for becoming beautiful
I've seen it in magazine
all skinny girl rules in it
So, I try hard becoming one of them
They say it's healthy
When i eat and thrown it back immadiately

But...suddenly
They put me in a hospital
tell me i've got an eating disorder
Am I ????

I am thinking now
So, all the girls shown in magazine and tv
have the same disorder like me
cause they're so skinny
and they proud of it
They make it as a contest
The skinnier the better

Who am I going to blame for
The media ???
or the girls ???
or people who mocked the fat girl ???
or people who said that skinny is healthy ???
or man who loves his girlfriend skinny ???
or all celebs whose got hot body, so every girls wants it badly ???
or my girls who show me how to put my finger in my throat ???

No comments:

Post a Comment